Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, July 08, 2010

Attn World! A case worker named Stefanie Moore, from Child Protective Services in Floresville Texas steals from foster children!

CPS case worker arrested and accused of stealing gift cards

A case worker with Child Protective Services is in hot water and facing some huge criminal charges.

Stefanie Moore, 32, is accused of stealing $650 worth of donated WalMart gift cards from a supervisor’s desk drawer.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:46 AM

    What a cockroach. Her husband is also a Floresville Police Officer! Prior to her being a CPS caseworker she was a teacher in the Floresville ISD. Think they need to investigate also. Finally she will stand before the same court she lied in so many times and answer for her actions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I have pointed out that in Rappahannock county Virginia, the department of Social services has been garnishing my wages for child supprt and not one sent has gone to my daughter. Now I have no money to support her and they won't give the money to her or back to me. Peter Luke who is our prosecuting attorney then threatened me with slander charges and insinuated that I was committing a crime by using my companies email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:43 PM

    Delia Rodriguez corrupt CPS caseworker in Floresville,Texas must be a trend these people are supposed to protect children ,ironically our children need protection from Mrs.Rodriguez and Stephanie Moore.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You