Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, June 04, 2010

To all of my dearly beloved readers and all of my new friends on Facebook

You know that I love you all, right? Good.

I started pumping the feed from Legally Kidnapped to Facebook a month and a half ago. Since then, my friends list has grown rather quickly, blowing away both Twitter and my YouTube channel.

And don't forget the daily email which you can sign up for in the sidebar >>>>>

And with your help, today I could reach a major landmark.

As of this morning, I have a total of 981 Facebook friends. It would be really cool to hit 1000 before the end of the day. If you can all help me to reach this major milestone, as a reward, I will give you all virtual hugs and kudos. I will also continue to spread awareness and enhance the eduLKtion of the masses.

And together, we will dominate the internet!

And why is it so important to me to hit 1000 today? Well, because Facebook has become the number 1 method of finding your long lost stolen children later in life! We are partners! Therefore I, LK, the creator of the worlds greatest database of Child Welfare Fuck-ups should be a dominating force on Facebook, and will be with your help! And by spreading awareness, together we will bring these fakes and frauds to justice and fix the Child Protective Industry once and for all!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:26 AM

    Kudos LK!

    June 4th is also the day of birth of a beautiful angel taken far too soon from this earth: Samantha Lauren Martin, age 13.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You