Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, August 04, 2018

Weaponizing CPS: Shaun King says a troll called in a phony child services complaint on his family

"It's been a completely crazy 48 hours," Shaun King declared in a video posted on Twitter Friday morning. The galvanizing civil rights activist and Intercept columnist is no stranger to crazy timelines. Since his rise to prominence as an outspoken figure in the Black Lives Matter movement, he's been repeatedly subjected to conspiracy theories about his racial identity. He says he gets death threats so regularly that "When I leave my house my wife & kids regularly hug and kiss me like it could be the last time they see me." But this week has been different. On Wednesday, he took to social media to say, "Someone hateful has targeted my children tonight. The lowest moment of my life as a leader. Pray for us. We’re safe, but deeply humiliated."

More >> Weaponizing CPS: Shaun King says a troll called in a phony child services complaint on his family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You