Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, June 23, 2015

LK Announcement!!!

I have made an executive decision.

Thanks to Facebook's stupid little rules and restrictions including being banned from posting to even my own group for two weeks, constantly being added to more groups, being forced to use my real name instead of posting under the name "Legally Kidnapped" like I have for years and bla bla bla, I have decided to switch over to posting to the Legally Kidnapped fan page only.

As of July 1st. In order to continue following Legally Kidnapped on Facebook, you will have to like the page. By doing this, I will from this point on only be posting under the name Legally Kidnapped and no longer under my real name.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Legally-Kidnapped/141334969247861

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You