Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, December 26, 2014

I Hate Child Protective Services

I Hate Child Protective Services

Today I lost my son. Today a callous and overbearing authority took him from me. Today I watched as a corrupt system fed my son, as grist, to a mill. today I watched how a system can be corrupted so completely that those who are part of it are completely oblivious to their participation in it. I watched a machine at work. A terrifying monstrosity completely out of control. A machine without safety valves or cut offs without a way to stop it or slow it down. I watched a play performed to perfection by a group of actors so amateurish they could be laughed at if not for the brevity of the consequences of their performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You