Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, September 23, 2011

Maine gets federal funds for child home visits

Maine gets federal funds for child home visits

Maine will receive more than $30 million in federal funds over four years to expand home visitation programs for families of at-risk children and toddlers.

Note: Sure, $30 Million for the very agency that inspired the creation and continuation for Legally Kidnapped. Yet nobody ever gives me any money like that so that I can quit my job and work on Legally Kidnapped for the rest of my life. I even make it easy for them.



But no! The cheap pricks would rather send your tax dollars to one of the most fraudulent and secretive states in the country, so that they can steal more children.

What is the world coming to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You