Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, August 15, 2010

To my dearly beloved brother's and sister's in the Family Rights Movement...

To my dearly beloved brother's and sister's in the Family Rights Movement...

I have an announcement to make.

As you know, I am always looking for new and better ways to get the word out. I have found another great service to bring to all of you wonderful people who I love so much. Although it is still in the very beginning stages of the creative process, it is so good, it is worthy of release even at this point.

But before I tell you what it is, I must put a visual in your mind.

What if you could have all of your latest Family Rights information, blogs, internet radio stations and podcasts, newsfeeds, YouTube Channels, links to family rights websites and information all in one nice neat little package, all available at your fingertips? And best of all, what if that included your very own blog, podcast or newsfeed proving once and for all that we are all in this mess together? And what if you could take it with you wherever you go on the internet?

Hmm?

Well I, the mighty LK have accomplished just that, and although it is still in the early stages of the creative process as I obviously have many more blogs etc to add to it, it will grow over the next few days.

So without further delay, here it is; The LK Family Righs Toolbar.

toolbar powered by Conduit


This, my friends, is a great service, without cost or obligation, the service is used by many including Zynga, the creator of Farmville and Mafia Wars, who created their own toolbar via this same service that I am using. So it is safe to use, it installs easily into your browser and over time will be the nice, neat little package of family rights news, podcasts, video's, links and information that we all have come to know and love.

So to my fellow bloggers, YouTubers, podcasters, newsfeed providers, what have you, or if you know of one, I would ask that you email me at Patism66@gmail.com for inclusion of your work in this project.

I would also ask that you share the following link and help get the word out. http://LegallyKidnapped.OurToolbar.com/

And together we will bring down the child protective industry!!!!

L(¨`•.•´¨) Light ?
O`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) Joy & ?
V¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Blessings ?
E`•.¸.•´

LK

1 comment:

  1. Of course, American Family Rights would like to be included on your toolbar.

    Leonard Henderson, co-founder
    American Family Rights
    http://familyrights.us
    "Until Every Child Comes Home"©
    "The Voice of America's Families"©

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You