Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, January 06, 2008

An email I recieved from a father

Today, I recieved this email. Please feel free to offer any comments or advice to this family here.
-----
I can back up every statement by police reports and court documents. Can you please help me make my story public so I can demand an answer from responsible officials. I would have rather to have been dead to have seen my family go though this. My wife already lost her mind and has failed several suicides. She will succeed sooner or later. I don’t know how much longer I can maintain my own sanity.

In 2005 I called DCF for guidance and resources and help; however the result was the most perplexing in justice that I have ever encountered. Some how they became much more interested in my interracial marriage than my children. At first they gave my wife books and movies about abusive middle easterns and Muslims (Not With Out My Daughter as an example) next they resorted to advisement and when that did not work the just flat out threatened us and soon they delivered on their promises.

Time after time with out presenting any factual and credible evidence (and fabricated ones when required), my children were taken from their parents and placed in group homes and foster care, DCF occasionally refused to honor the court order visitations of 1 hour per week. Lack of resources they called it. They made it difficult and virtually impossible for my parents to attempt to take the kids.

Their strategy is simple and very illegal but no one seems to notice. It started with cutting off all my resources, health insurance, food stamps and all types of income. Then they have removed the children as many times as it takes until my resources to challenge them have ran out.

We have never even been given a chance to bring my daughter home from the hospital and she is one year old now. As far as my daughter’s case goes, she was removed from the hospital (2/21/07) because of drug and abandonment allegations. DCF called the police to add to their evidence however the police report hidden by the prosecution clearly indicated that conditions in the house were immaculate and not only no illegal activity or neglect was found; the report proves DCF detective Joanna Hutchinson fabricated her allegation well knowing she was filling out a false report. DCF said we could take our daughter home from the hospital if we were to surrender our rights and sign a case plan but my wife and I refused because once we sign it they could take both our children at their pleasure and we decided to fight and take it to trial. During trial they prosecution ignored all original allegations and did not even mention any wrongdoing; instead they insisted that my daughter Mia needs to remain in medical foster care because she was born with a genetic condition that requires a corrective surgery. The trial was halted (7/17/07) immediately by the judge and he ordered her back in home when her condition has been corrected. State knew very well and withheld evidence that doctors had said any one can take her of her and normally being with natural parents is actually the best for children with special needs. We have been trying to restart the trial so a decision is made so it can be appealed how ever our first attempts were blocked because DCF hired me an attorney who not only would not talk to me but also bashed me in court. One who I did not want and I could not fire. I was forced to find a pro bono attorney to replace her which took precious time away. Now DCF is asking for parental rights to be revoked because she has been in foster care for too long. This was their plan from the start and sadly some old employees have mentioned it as routine practice!

My son has been removed 6 times; we have gotten him back 5 times in two years. Allegation ranged from drug use by parents to father being single. One time after a long stay at the hospital as a surprise I was taken to a strip bar by several friends, and I was attacked in the bar and I called the police.. Being attacked was not the DCF’s problem because I was a victim but DCF stressed in trail that the point that I was seen at such location is wrong doing; ironically the way they knew was the case worker was there too! She never answered about what she was doing there. DCF claimed that whether she worked there or not was irrelevant to the case.

On Christmas day of 2006 DCF rushed into my house, and took my son and put him in a teen group home without adequate care for a one year old. A tipped over Christmas tree was aftermath of a loosing struggle of a 2 year old, probably wandering why daddy wasn’t helping. In court, their reason for their action was that the father is single and a single man should not and can not raise a child. The judge called it pure harassment; the investigator complained that the judge does not know the dependency laws, and they wanted the case to go in front of their own judge, Judge Majeed granted their request but ordered the child to be returned until then. Gabriel was not returned in time per court order and police had to intervene. To build evidence for their own judge protective investigator Joanna Hutchinson-Sterling took a trip to my pain management doctor’s office without having any proper legal releases or any warrants.. She dropped off a year’s old edited hospital record that was modified to show I had tested positive for cocaine. Upon admission (The original document was also illegally obtained by DCF to begin with and even mentioned and dealt with in dependency court). She lied to my doctor that I had been testing positive for numerous illegal narcotics and for their own interest they should kick me off their pain management program. (I passed hundreds of random drug testing). My doctor was drug testing me himself and after reviewing his own test results and the validity of the paper the investigator dropped off, he decided that I was in compliance with the program and wrote a letter to the court indicating that. Thinking her plan worked, Miss Hutchinson stood up in court and under oath testified that I was kicked off pain management for consecutive cocaine use and misusing my medication. Judge took her false testimony as evidence and removed my child from his home. Once judge realized the testimony was a perjury 9 days later he hardly even warned her. He said DCF actions are for other courts to deal with on and only dismissed the case.

DCF made out my wife as such a bad drug attic but she only tested positive for an 8 day period for marijuana in two years. In the beginning I was accused of leaving my child with baby sitter when I was rushed to the hospital. Trusting DCF as a reputable government agency and I agreed to a case plan (1/31/06) and even though I would easily win the case in court. My case plan was designed for failure and successful completion seemed impossible to me. In every aspect. It called for many doctor visits but which the government has to pay for but in my case I was not approved. We had to sell our family home to pay and be incompliance. We dedicated 1 year of our full time attention to completing the case plan. 9 months over due finally a judge declared me in full compliance and against DCF’s wishes ordered my case closed and DCF lost their jurisdiction over me but they kept my wife’s open because of a felony driving charge that accrued 1 day before her closure. Once DCF lost jurisdiction over me, the only way to take my children permanently was to have me arrested and in jail while they proceed with their legal games.

DCF alleged that I threatened to kill them. Special agent Murrell of Florida state police investigated and cleared me of any wrong doing. Next DCF called DEA and told them I was selling my medications, DEA investigated. Several times I was asked if I would allow a surprise midnight search of my house and car per DCF allegations of drugs; that too turned up nothing illegal. Another time right before I was to show up in court for a hearing to have hearing about my case closure, my probation officer was woken up in the middle of the night informed of illegal activity at my house. I granted her and a team of officers who conducted a full search and counted all prescriptions in the house, she too was satisfied and she stated to me that she is refusing to violate my probation per Joanna Hutchinson’s request. Stabbing of my tiers before my court and job appearance, stalking discussing my case openly with general public and general harassment reports have been files with local law enforcement authorities.

. My possible employers were contacted by DCF and were warned not to give me employment. Social Security was contacted and my waif’s disability checks were stopped and I was turned down for disability. Government always pays for tasks (i.e. medical evaluations and treatments) they ask people to do, but they did not pay for ours tasks in our case plan and in order to successfully complete them we had to sell our family home. Once the money ran out I went to court and got permission to leave the state. Judge granted my request. In order to prevent me from leaving and potential arrest for kidnapping, some one edited judge’s order after she had signed it and added expiration. DCF took my son away from me again.

Each time it takes months for me to get the chance to prove my innocence but in dependency case the irreversible sentencing begins with allegations. Last time they removed my son from day care because they felt that he had a black eye. Even though their own forensic doctor said black eye did not exist and he completely ruled out abuse and neglect they used my emotional state of mind which they created as evidence to keep my son away until a full blown trial to revoke my parental rights. In preparation for trial against my attorney’s advice I agreed for a full psychological assessment, I even signed medical and financial releases for DCF so DCF can dig out all they want for trial because I was trying to show the court I had nothing to hide but I made them so they expire after the trial. I won the trial and the case should have been dismissed at that minute and Gabriel returned home but DCF complained that my releases were limited so judge ruled that I can not have my child until I please DCF. Judge must have been confused that they were either court ordered releases or I was on a case plan. Either way, I did not get a chance to respond to the allegations.

During the trial state psychiatrist testified I was an angry and dangerous man but the cross examination proved that not only she did not call the police when I was alone with her during the interview she nether stopped the interview nor left the room or call some one else in to protect her. Obviously I was not that dangerous. And normal people who are scared for their lives like she said she was call the police. As a result, now on, every time I go to see my children the police is called before I even get there. This is so they can document a trend of violence on my behalf. Needless to say, false reports to police is illegal but they have never been punished for their of hundreds of illegal actions and they have no desire to stop now.

So far I stated what my wife and I went though, I have not mentioned that how my son cried every time some one knocked on the door. I have not said how three DCF workers had to hold my shaking son down so they can put him in a car seat to take him. I have not mentioned he was reaching for me when he was trying to scream Daddy but no sound was coming out of his mouth. I have not said about those employees that resigned over my case. At removal on September 4th my son was a happy 31 pounds. 5 months later on November 30th my son was an ill 23 pound child who had multiple bacteria and virus infection who has no obedience and says the words he should not be saying.

Eventually I will get my children back and leave the state legally and start over again even though the emotional scar will remain for ever, but what about other parents left behind with no one to help. I understand that this is standard procedures for DCF. I want and need to put an end to this miss justice and legal kidnapping. How can I leave kidnappers with the power to do it again? I will not rest until these individuals have been exposed to public. I feel that not only they should be punished for what they had done to my family; they should have their prior cases reviewed. Even though they had to cheat, lie and break the law to accomplish their objective, they should have not been able to do so much damage without presenting evidence of wrong doing. I will dedicate the rest of my life to close the legal gap they used.

Sincerely yours,
Mohammad S******
----
Update:

Hi,
When you posted my letter on the Internet I got a surge of confidence. I started to contact the media including inspector general's office. So far I only managed to get my life threatened by high ranking offcials (DCF program director). I like you to updated my story please and add the list of their wrong doing at the bottom. Just in case I had an accident others know what to look for in court files.
Thank you,
Mohammad

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:42 PM

    I have facts pointing at some department workers, managers, supervisors, attorneys, and doctors. I also have names of case workers and doctors who resigned from their position because they were promised promotion and bonuses to make falsify their finding so the department can go ahead and remove a targeted baby. They were also told if they do not comply they will maintain the same position for the rest of their career.


    I can prove that the chain of command organized and ordered perjury, evidence withholding, obstruction of justice, fraud, Deformation of character, slander, stalking discrimination and harassment which all let to final crime of kidnapping.


    Through witness testimony, I will prove that all audio tapes of conversation with DCF disappeared shortly after a weekend visit by Ashley Lewis and her companion.


    Through witness testimony, I will prove that the following conversation took place:


    Joanna Hutchinson-Sterling: “Your husband is a f***ing drug attic”

    Amber: “No, he is got a broken back”

    Joanna Hutchinson-Sterling: “Doesn’t matter, he goes to 10 different doctors a day. There is a name for it. It’s called a pill poper.”

    Amber: who said that, I know he doesn’t. He is got one doctor and he hardly takes his pills. I think this conversation is over now. Please leave”

    Joanna Hutchinson-Sterling: Whispering “He is noting more than a sand nigger and that would make a white trash for marring him. Don’t you forget you are pregnant. You know what happens when I smell fresh meat. I’ll see you again soon.”


    When DCF public relation was confronted with audio tapes they were quick to respond that I should not tell anyone about the tape because recording a conversation is illegal and only place you will be going to is the jail.


    Through witness testimony I will prove that Joanna Hutchinson-Sterling made an illegal visit to my doctor’s office and through the use of slander and deformation of character attempted to end my health care plan with intend to use the consequences as a tool for kidnapping with no regards to my health.


    Based on court documents I will prove that even though her attempt failed she used perjuries saying the contact was voided to drugs and managed to fool the court. Court records will indicate that she was caught for perjury on January 9th, 2007. Even though her action satisfied the legal definition for kidnapping she was not charged or even punished. Also taking my son on that day would automatically place the unborn child (expecting a week) later in state custody.


    As solid evidence, I hold an original court ruling document that refelects a different finding by the judge than its certified court document copy. It was modified after the judge (Valerie Brown) signed the orders. (7/10/07). The certified copy filed copy reflects a ruling in favor of DCF while the original copy is missing the restrictions and is clearly in the favor of the father. The court transcripts also verifies my claim that the judge clearly refused to rule for the department and stated her reasons why; but the filed copy is in complete contrast.


    In January of 2007 DCF called the police and reported that they took a new born from the hospital because the addict mother abandoned the new born shortly after birth never returned to claim her. The baby had no clothing or belonging and claimed that the baby had narcotics in her system. Normally police takes notes unless there is criminal charges against the mother however in this case the police handed this to an investigator who fully investigated the matter.


    As solid evidence I have his report that basically reviles the following facts states: State claimed abandonment and drugs as reasons for removal. All medication in the newborn system was prescribed by doctors at the hospital and Center for drug free living who is affiliated with DCF as a requirement to please DCF. Abandonment did not happen. Parents only left to care for their 1 year old and returned. Their return was blocked by the hospital and enforced by police after DCF filed their claim over the new born. The baby had no illegal drugs in her system. The parents were investigated. No illegal activity was found. The home was investigated, request for search was granted, it was found well kept and plenty of food on hand. Children had their own clean rooms with plenty of clothing and new furniture with no visible danger. Other child appeared in happy and in great physical and mental shape. No sign of neglect or abuse was detected.


    Court records will prove that DCF claimed in a that the parents of the new born child refused medical treatment to the new born while knowing the parents never took the baby home and the baby was taken after birth from the hospital.


    Court records will prove state agreed to the newborn’s return if the father would sign a case plan and when the father refused they switch their claim that the removal was strictly medial related and abandonment or drug was never a factor.


    Court records will prove that the Judy Houser committed perjury as an expert witness.


    Court records will prove DCF attorney knew she was committing perjury and court records will also prove the state withheld crucial evidence that would have dismissed her testimony as perjury.


    Court records will show the DCF’s attorney asked for a crucial continuance knowing the father would not be able to afford to continue and deformated father’s character and stating he refused to sign medical release and asked for a court order signature.


    Court records will prove that the state had already filed the medical records in question as evidence for the trial therefore her statement was perjury.


    Court records will prove that the state stood up in front of feloney judge Majeed and claimed that they removed a child from father because the father was disabled and a male person as men can not raise children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The previous comment was sent to me by the same fatehr who wrote this post.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You