Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dominick Conley actually is a victim of abuse, neglect

Dominick Conley actually is a victim of abuse, neglect

I believe Dominick Conley is a victim of children's services, being he was in county custody his entire life. Children's services assigned a social worker to his case who should have referred Conley for mental health services. Moreover, children's services assigned a foster care case worker, who was responsible for assessing the foster parent who later adopted Conley. This man apparently wanted to be a foster parent so he could abuse kids; Conley admitted the man abused him and is in jail for rape. This man was assessed by a foster care worker before Conley was placed in his care. Social services is responsible for Conley's lack of care and this horrible foster care placement.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:37 AM

    Prison was and wasn't the best decision that judge made. Prison will not help Dominick, he suffers from hypochondria, bipolar, Schizophrenia. That is just everything that his therapist had to say. Dominick is mentally unstable and unpredictable. The reason why I know these things is because Dominick and I are brothers, we were adopted in the city of canton ohio at the same time. Dominick has shown in my eyes just how insane he really is. For instance the dude stabbed himself in the leg, hand and arm just to watch it bleed. Has punched himself in the face until either he bled or knocked himself unconscious. Dominick would have episodes where he would just sit in his bedroom talking to himself while staring at the wall. In closing the decision is justified but I don't think they took his mental health seriously, He was put in prison without an evaluation. I will be contacting whoever I can to submit my evidence of his mental health. He needs to be placed in a mental facilitie where he can get serious help.

    I agree!!!!!! And child services are lucky I didn't sue. I was placed in the same home, Dominick and I were adopted at the same time. Richard Eugene Conley the man that adopted us would not only sexually abuse Dominick and I but would also try and brain wash us. This is the letter I sent to the papers about the judges decision.


    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You