Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, April 19, 2019

RIP Mad Angel - You will be missed.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup



It has just come to my attention, and I'm sad to say, that we lost one of our great fighters, the Mad Angel herself, Angelia Borths.  The Mad Angel was truly one of the best we ever had.

I did have the pleasure of doing a couple BlogTalkRadio shows with her thanks to Christopher TheLivingMan Bruce who had us as guests on his America's Deadly Sins show a couple years back.  Here's one of them, I will post the other as soon as we find it.  She is well worth listening to.

1/14/2016

And here's her show.


Here she is on The Captain


My heart goes out to her and her family.  

I'm just too sad right now to say any more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You