Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, February 28, 2018

'I haven't seen her in almost six years': Father on pain of losing daughter after Motherisk test

As an independent commission in Ontario released a report Monday slamming Motherisk’s hair analysis program, which led to an untold number of children being taken away from their parents after they failed the now-discredited drug-screening test, one father is speaking up about how the program “destroyed” his family when it stripped them of their little girl.


“I feel I was treated wrongly and unfairly and they accused me of something that I didn’t do,” the man, who cannot be identified because of child privacy laws, told CTV News. “And it’s the little girl who suffers more out of all this than myself and my family.”

More >> 'I haven't seen her in almost six years': Father on pain of losing daughter after Motherisk test

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You