Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Children at risk from new R.I. foster-care rules, says state Child Advocate

Child Advocate Jennifer Griffith worries that the state Department of Children, Youth and Families may put children in their care at risk by removing necessary checks and balances in order to clear a backlog of willing foster families.

More >> Children at risk from new R.I. foster-care rules, says state Child Advocate

1 comment:

  1. If you have Child Protective Services returned all children wrongfully removed 💘 home. Have cps workers pay back what taken they wasn't entitled received for example CPS Investigator III Kristin Quinonez submitted false allegations on affidavit. In six years today she did perjury fraud extortion in my case removed four children. Knowledge my drug test negative my children should me my care not foster care today. Not having cps pay back charged fraud more is why they getting away serious crime going against laws.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You