Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, October 10, 2013

Broward child protective investigator accused of falsifying reports

Broward child protective investigator accused of falsifying reports

A Broward Sheriff's child protective investigator has been accused of filing bogus reports stating she checked on children in person, but instead asked parents to send her cellphone photos of them, authorities said.


Note: She kind of looks like a deer caught in the headlights.  Eh?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:02 PM

    Brevard county has onelooks like her twin sister--EVIL woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. My investigator told me 15 times oh everything's fine we can't take the baby from you.....then (praise God) I get a text.message from the investigator to her supervisor stating that she HAD to do something to swerve this situation into their court " I took that to in absolution mean they were gunning for my baby.
    These people outright lied and so badly that I picked up on it and was ignored by the judge.
    The definition of a typo is a clerical error or a misspelling. That is not 3 pages regarding misinformation..
    My case worker scheduled a court date.to.return my child and the managers and supervisors removed her from my case.because they already had plans for my baby..... I'm referring to DCF DEVEREUX in Winter Haven they're slimy and I gotta fix this mess.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You