Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Monday, February 20, 2012

Love From a Birthmother

Why is it that the clueless are the most likely to speak?

I love this blog. I really do. This person cracks me up.

Love From a Birthmother

I left a comment on this post. In this comment I explained to her why people are coming at her with what she refers to as "hate mail" which in her naivety she just can't understand. So I explain to her that it's not hate mail. It's justifiable anger directed at those who stole their children. I will share my comment with you now because I doubt it will stay there once she reads it.

Here it is...
Penelope Darling

I will explain this to you once.

First of all, terms like birth-family and bio-parents are offensive. We are the parents. You are not. So please stop labeling us as if we came out of a test tube. That would be greatly appreciated.

Second: Not all children in foster care are abused or neglected, so lets dispel that myth right there, as you're great at preaching that which you learned about in foster parent training but are clueless as to the reality of the pain and suffering that innocent families who are victimized by child welfare are dealing with. And parents who are fighting for the return of their stolen children, don't need some clueless self-righteous hypocrite on an imperialistic morality trip and who believes every lie that the nice social worker tells them, judging them with comments like "In my naivety, I didn’t think that raising abused and neglected children would be something anyone could hate." Because it's not hate, it's justifiable anger pointing at those who are guilty of destroying families and warehousing kids, and the only one preaching any hate here is you. In your naivety, you are preaching hate against real parents, perhaps because you're jealous because of fertility issues or something? Or perhaps you're trying to justify your part in the injustice committed against families by child welfare so that you can sleep at night? I don't know. Comments and posts like this are simply your way of demonizing real parents and justifying your part in a very real injustice that you, in your naivety, refuse to acknowledge or even consider as a viable possibility.

Perhaps you don't realize that poor people are targeted because they can't afford the thousands of dollars for a good lawyer? Perhaps you haven't been paying attention to the immigration issue, which has now resulted in thousands of kids being thrown into foster care while their parents are deported? Perhaps you don't understand that in order to get their adoption numbers up, (keeping up appearances) they need to provide a steady stream of cute little blond haired/blue eyed babies? Perhaps you don't understand that most of the news on the issue comes straight from the agencies public relations departments? Perhaps you should read my blog and see how many pedophiles are caught every week for molesting the foster kids in their care, or how many foster kids are murdered at the hands of foster parents.

Did I ever tell you how my step-son was molested by a foster parent when he was 4 years old? Well he screamed and threatened to tell, so the foster parent then bashed his head off the refrigerator causing permanent brain damage. I had to console my wife through the whole entire thing after she found out about it. I watched a sadistic social worker, who BTW totally got off on the power trip, rip her heart out of her chest with a big smile on her face then try to use me to justify terminating her rights, even though I came along two years after the accused parent was long gone from the picture, and the only thing on my criminal record was a speeding ticket that I got when I was 18. Then she wanted to take my daughter right from the hospital at birth. It costed me $12,000 in legal fees, and a few thousand more to shrinks, parenting classes etc just so that we could bring her home. So go ahead and ask me, in your naivety, why anybody could hate a foster parent or a social worker. I could easily hook you up with lots of people who could explain it to you.

Third: Workers lie. Get it through your gullible head and educate yourself before you speak. Either that or keep on preaching your fairy tales about how wonderful foster parents are, and you will continue to be targeted by real parents who are fighting for the rights to THEIR kids.


Now perhaps I left something out? If so, please feel free to comment here and there.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been through a lot it is unfortunate for you to have gone through all of this but their are people like my adopted brothers mom who meet somebody else and send their first kid off in a cab to live with relatives my parents wound up adopting him . He was 7 she could have come to see him after the adoption he's birth father did he's grandmother did but not her . He called her once before she died she told him she was moving

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You