Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Being Investigated Over False Accusations

Being Investigated Over False Accusations


So my current placement made a comment to a social worker about something that happened at dinner time. The situation was misinterpreted and made out to be something that it wasn't by the social worker. Well the social worker called me and accused me of breaking a serious rule. I told her respectfully that I disagreed and that she wasn't listening to me. She didn't believe me that I was telling the truth and I got upset that she wasn't listening. After an hour long phone call I thought we finally had everything figured out.

http://forums.adoption.com/foster-parent-support/414330-being-investigated-over-false-accusations.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You