Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, November 09, 2011

(Sigh) It has come to my attention that there are still stupid and easily misled people out there.

Yes folks, it has.

A little while ago, I posted a link to the this article. I also left a comment there. It is a rare occasion when I do comment on these articles. It's an even rarer occasion when something like the following happens.

My comment was:
Whenever these little gangs get together, the result ends up being more money pumped into the system, and making it easier to snatch kids from their parents. None of them have a clue and they're not going to save every child anyway. Just increase all of their numbers.

LK
http://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com
Anyway, I got a response from a person who claims to be the parent of a real live CPS Agent who goes by the name GOPinNOV.  This person's reply was:
Wow, I am shocked that there is an anti-cps group in existence.

My daughter works for CPS and most of the parents that she deals with are from the bottom of the dung heap.
I just wanted you all to understand that when using the phrase, "bottom of the dung heap," she was referring to you.  You the parents who have fallen victim to the governments child trafficking scam.

And, I wanted to bring your attention to this persons shock that their are anti-CPS groups out there.  Are we all not working hard enough to get the word out?

Anyway, I responded back but doubt that this will go any further...
@GOPinNOV You're shocked that there are anti-CPS groups in existence? Wow. And do you honestly believe that parents who end up involved with the system for whatever reason "are from the bottom of the dung heap?" How offensive to victims of the beast. It just goes to show how easily misled people are. Thank you for demonstrating that. There's nothing like having your family destroyed by an overzealous fraud then having your face rubbed in "dung" by clueless and self-righteous hypocrites who raise government child traffickers.

Does you're daughter enjoy snatching children?

LK
http://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com
If only I had the time and patience to educate every stupid person on the planet.  Especially those who consider themselves to be from the top of the dung heap, which is usually, logically speaking, that last little piece of crap to get pushed out.  (sorry for the visual)

3 comments:

  1. You are way too kind.

    None of them will fight with me any more, and that just bums me out.

    Leonard Henderson, co-founder
    American Family Rights
    http://familyrights.us
    "Until Every Child Comes Home"©
    "The Voice of America's Families"©

    ReplyDelete
  2. LK I agree with you! I know first hand how the Beast snatches children. Sometimes right out of their mothers arms after birth! This has to STOP!
    And as far as the bottom of the dung heap, I hope to God that persons family members don't go through something as traumatic as having their lil ones legally kidnapped! But then again maybe that is what has to happen to change all these stupid arrogant nosey nothing better to do money hungry bottom feeders (CPS) thank you for letting me post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a few free moments and left a little comment.

    Beverly Tran

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You