Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, June 01, 2011

This is very important.

If you all really loved me, then you would nominate me for this award.

Maine Children's Alliance Calls for Giraffe Award Nominations

We are now accepting nominations for the 17th annual Giraffe Awards, given to those who "stick their necks out for kids."

And I do stick my neck out more than anybody. And Legally Kidnapped was originally inspired by Maine's DHHS. So I deserve this award.

I want it. So if you all really loved me, you would make it happen.

5 comments:

  1. In order to nominate you, we need to have the proper information to fill out this form

    http://www.mainechildrensalliance.org/am/publish/2011_gnf.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  2. NA works well, give them my email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's more important that they know I'm there because of them. They would never acknowledge me as it would put a damper on the public perception of Maine's national model child welfare system.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:52 PM

    k will do L.K you deserve it ;) good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:54 AM

    k you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You