Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, June 03, 2011

Think Before Reporting to CYFD

Note: I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only thing lower than a sadistic babystealer who gets off on the power trip, like the one I had, is a lying assed CPS rat.

Think Before Reporting to CYFD

I am an attorney who recently has had the opportunity to represent a number of persons who were investigated by employees of Child Protective Services Division of the Children Youth and Families Department (CYFD) on allegations by persons unknown of child abuse. Every report was unsubstantiated and none of them should have been investigated. I would like to offer some observations to your readers who may be thinking about reporting someone, on the child abuse hotline or otherwise, to CYFD, and some suggestions to CYFD for improving their system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You