Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, November 09, 2017

A foster parent talks about the importance of documentation

Of course in her case if she screws up the paperwork, she doesn't get paid.

FOSTER CARE - Foster Parents you need this - Free Printables - Foster Care Binder

Hey friends! In this video I am showing you the foster care binder that I worked hard to create for all you foster moms! The first year my husband and I became foster parents we were overwhelmed by all of the foster care paperwork. Here is a pretty, organized stack of FREE printables so you can start your journey keeping all that foster care paperwork in check! I find pretty things motivate me to stay more organized and I hope you feel the same! Simply go to my website and subscribe and they downloadable PDF's will be sent to your email so you can print away! Find a 1 inch binder and you are good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You