Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, January 03, 2012

How The Normal People View Foster Care And Adoption

Here's a blog we can have some fun with. Read some of the comments.

Do adoptive parents “owe” anything to their children’s biological parents?

What do you say people? I'm sure she'd love to hear some of your answers.

This is a comment left by one of my dearly beloved Facebook friends.

Wow I'm thankful that my thought process didn't run like this even when I was ignorant enough to believe that only "bad parents" lost their children to CPS. Yep it must be nice to be perfect and know all about things you really have no idea about. Damn I'm glad I'm just a shitty parent who had my parental rights terminated for some really spectacular reasoning because I don't know shit about foster care and adoption obviously lol.

And here's another...

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble and perfrct in ever way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You