Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Monday, February 06, 2012

Are You Martha Stewart? Or Hoarders?

I get a kick out of this blog. I really do. It's like the ultimate example of what I call a goodie-two-shoes on what our beloved Ms Tran generally refers to a the Imperialistic Morality Parade. You do have to give her credit though, she is an absolute master at regurgitating that which she learned in foster parent training.

Are You Martha Stewart? Or Hoarders?
----
After you read this insightful blog post, this is the comment I left. They tend to disappear, so I'll post it here. I said...
Only real parents need to be perfect. It’s not at all uncommon for a social wrecker to come in, and call a few toys laying around or the breakfast dishes in the sink a “messy house”.

They’ll overlook a lot more when trying to boost their adoption numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You