Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, July 11, 2017

LK Announcement

To the readers of Legally Kidnapped.


Recent changes to available free automation options that are beyond my control have made posting links to my various social media sources time consuming and monotonous.  For example, dlvr.it which I once used to post automatically to LinkedIn, Google + and the Legally Kidnapped Facebook Page has limited the number of daily posts allowed unless I pay for the full service.  This has made that particular service useless to me and does not help with my ability to keep you all informed of the fraud and corruption in child welfare.  Because I really don't make any money off of this I can not justify spending money on it.  I now have to post manually to all three of these sources.   

I have therefore been considering different ways of doing things.  Today I have settled on this.  I will do one post per day with multiple links to multiple news stories, videos, whatever.   I will no longer post all the headlines to Facebook or any other social media source.  Instead you will get one post per day with everything.  In order to see all the current headlines, you will have to click on the link and go to the blog.

I apologize for any inconvenience.  This will save me hours of work every week.  You will live.

LK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You