Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, October 17, 2014

In His Own Words: Father screwed over in Bahrain family court by abusive wife

In His Own Words: Father screwed over in Bahrain family court by abusive wife

It’s day 16 of Domestic Violence Awareness Month 2015. “Rob” tells his story of physical, emotional and financial abuse and the Bahrain kangaroo family court.

My abuser was my wife and it went on for a period of about seven years of marriage and the subsequent separation. The abuse I received falls into four out of five categories as defined by the home office of the UK government. I was subjected to psychological, physical, financial, and emotional. I only realised this many categories after I separated, as had assumed that DV was only of the physical kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You