Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Cps ,can they take my baby over unfounded allegations on a hotline?

This is another question answered by an attorney.

Cps ,can they take my baby over unfounded allegations on a hotline?

Someone is watching what vehicles come to my house counting food boxes churches bring me and everything the changing allegations were adding up too, but nothing was proven I gave a UA which was clean but still to them I'm not complying now they want hair follicles to determine what I used to do not what they are accusing me of now its ridiculous how far this agency will go and the low blows they pull with pure deceit its terrible and I think something should be done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You