Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, April 24, 2014

Neighbours reported me to social services :-(

Neighbours reported me to social services :-(

As those of you who have read my posts previously will know, I have been blessed with a wonderfully amazing child who unfortunately is a terrible sleeper. He's never slept and it's even worse when he's ill or teething. He cries a lot despite my best efforts to soothe him and we've previously had our neighbours banging on the walls for him to shut up in the middle of the night. They're not pleasant people who we could have a sensible conversation with so we wrote them a letter explaining our difficulties snd also that we were attempting sleep training on the advice of our hv who had been really helpful with our sleeping issues.

Note: Some people just deserve a good beating now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You