Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Monday, January 06, 2014

Children Screaming To Be Heard The Lost Care Children

Children Screaming To Be Heard The Lost Care Children

THE LOST CARE CHILDREN, CALLING YOU CALLING ME 5 JAN 2014
http://youtu.be/MU1CaquHOno please click this link 

We have the evidence and research in all materials we produce.

I ask the world to look and to listen to this video which has been released today and to know of the missing children and to think of the 1.000s of poor little children with no voices many are just babies who are lost or dead in a system that states "In a child's best interest" for those missing children their loving families will never know where their beloved children are by the helpline I listen to the tears of the families who have lost their children on allegations with all contact stopped.

The world has always believed the British children were safe the world needs to wise up to the facts that the British children are ONLY a multibillion pound industry creating millions of jobs and have been sold around the world for centuries.

www.childrenscreamingtobeheard.com
The silent witnesses here lies the truth.
Children Lost In The Care System Monument

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/monument-for-children-that-have-been-failed-by-or-abused-by-authorities-or-the-care-system.html

Concert for Abused Children

http://concertforabusedchildren.com/

MESSAGE TO THE PRIME MINISTER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klKwMUU7m70

ANDY PEACHER 07827731060

www.freedomtalkradio.co.uk


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:47 AM

    I was forced to relinquish my rights to my children after going to a long term rehab. I was in pain management and was taking prescribed meds as directed from my Dr. I became pregnant during my cps case which is what led up to me going to this rehab. I was to complete 6 months. 5 months and 2 weeks later I miscarried. I was in a rehab for pregnant women. I lost my bed at the rehab. Since I was so close to finishing and doing great they allowed me to graduate n sent me to a halfway house. CPS altered my papers stating my successful completion due to my miscarriage. Then then gave my kids to my parents who are alcoholics, potheads, pill poppers, charged with violent crimes, and lied repeatedly to everyone envolved in the case including the caseworker who mentioned this in court. They lied about a lot of things n everyone agreed that since they had the kids throughout the case there was no use in moving them home with me. They are the ones who origionally filed the cps case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:50 AM

    Since giving my kids to my parents 11 months ago they have allowed me no contact! I've heard they adopted them with no homestudy being done just 2 months later!!

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You