Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, November 10, 2013

My kids were taken by CPS, I need advice ASAP!

3 days ago CPS showed up on my doorstep on a report made by the school.  One of my 5 year old twin boys had received a bloody lip while the boys were playing.  The caseworker talked to my husband and myself and wrote down our statements and left saying that he would be back later that day to talk about my second oldest daughter being in counceling for something that happened almost 2 years ago that caused my now 15 year old sone to be removed from the home and placed in residential care. (Because of something he did) I left the house an hour later and p[icked my kids up from school and when I returned there were 5 CPS workers and a cop in my driveway.  They would not allow my children in the house and asked if we could all go to the JO and "just talk".  After we got there they said we were not going to talk and that all 4 kids were being placed in protective custody.  IU found out today that my 8 year old daughter had to go the the ER with a high fever and get this SHE IS ALREADY ON MEDICAID!  I tried to check their lunch balances on the school website, and all 4 of their names have been removed from the site.

My kids were taken by CPS, I need advice ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You