Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, June 05, 2013

SERIOUS CHARGES FROM A PhD. AGAINST THE MAINE COURT SYSTEM.

SERIOUS CHARGES FROM A PhD. AGAINST THE MAINE COURT SYSTEM.

Without taking sides due to lack of hard evidence from either side we do note that Handrahan has complained a great deal about Justice Jeffrey Moskowitz from the District Court.
----
Note: Although I haven't taken much interest in this particular case previously because it's a divorce, I have suddenly developed a new interest as I am very familiar with the AAG who is mentioned in the following document.  In fact, AAG Michael Kearney was one of my earliest personal inspirations for Legally Kidnapped who taught me a valuable lesson about how truly low people will go.  

I'm actually kind of shocked to see his name after all these years.  I had actually heard that he was going to become a judge or something (something the lawyer told us), but as it turns out he apparently hasn't moved above anything more than a puppet lawyer for CPS.    

I wonder how many families he's helped destroy at this point, especially since I haven't seen him since the mid 1990's and am well aware of what a ruthless and cold hearted prick he can be.

Oh well, enough reminiscing.    
----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You