Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, December 05, 2012

CPS WORKER LIED & REMOVED CHILDREN FROM THEIR SAFE HOME

CPS WORKER LIED & REMOVED CHILDREN FROM THEIR SAFE HOME


I live in Buffalo NY and I am a good pro-active parent to my 2 high IQ and ADHD children. CPS has taken them away due to personal reasons and not true solid facts. They actually have no sound proof of what they are really holding my children for. Yes, I did cuss the lady out but she had no justifiable reason to take my children. She went up to the school two days after our intense telephone conversation and made up a lie on my two innocent gullible children. The allegations that were made pertaining to us, their dad and I cannot plea guilty because we did not do anything we were accused of. So is it right that they keep my children? I feel like I do not have any civil or even human rights but I pay taxes, I’ m a homeowner, college graduate and everything else that middle class blacks have. I am not a horrific parent and either is dad. I also have a professional witness that spoke with the CPS worker before she took my children. I have all documents and CPS cards dated everything else including counseling and school records. This is not the first time this has happen. Caseworkers lost their jobs and my children returned home. I am doing everything these CPS workers and judges are asking of me to and my kids are still in foster care. My kids have been taken away from me due to personal reasons instead of actual facts three3 times in the last ten months. Buffalo NY is the most racist segregated town I have ever seen in my life. Is it okay for a CPS worker to lie and the system keep your kids?

3 comments:

  1. No shit! They do this all over. In Florida, they get away with it. They get caught with perjury,yet judges turn their heads. The list goes on. They pay nurses to call in a neglect report for single moms, moms alone, as soon as they give birth. The more kids they take, the more funding they get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica Brown12:14 PM

    Sounds very similar to our case. It is a sick twisted system I really believe we would be better off without it, seems they harass the good parents and leave kids with the unfit parents. Our unruly bipolar, ADD 17 year old was removed without the social worker ever doing an interview of us which is a policy requirement. We eventually won our case however nobody has been reprimanded and it seems life goes on as usual for all social workers involved. They lied under oath, falsified records and were able to get away with it. We were able to hire a good lawyer and had a judge who could see thru the BS. I cannot imagine having a court appointed lawyer I really believe they would have had our two younger children as well. Here in North Dakota we have a situation on the reservation with kids left in homes of abuse and procedures have not been followed properly yet just 60 miles up the road you have wrongful removals occurring regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:07 PM

    understand your frustration but be careful of what you post online. Keep it vague, no names mentioned.

    You need an attorney, pronto. If you wish to take on the entire system, do so after your children are safely back in your care.

    Think like a serpent but act like a dove.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You