Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Monday, November 19, 2012

A Request


I would like to ask for your assistance and helping to end child abuse by the government in Australia. I have registered a question to the federal minister for children and communities, Jenny Macklin, and if my question receives the most votes, I get an audience with her, and she must publicly answer my question.
Please register on the oursay.org site, and use your seven votes to vote on my question, post your story or opinion up there, as obviously the media is watching, and the politicians. Please share.
Below is my question, and the link where you are eligible to vote for it seven times.
The media has contacted me about the question on oursay.org Currently we have 384 votes, with our closest rival being on 112 votes. Thankyou to everyone who has chipped in for this outstanding result.
If you would like to know more about the new stolen generation, please visit the Luke's Army website.
If you or anyone you know needs advice or support in their dealings with docs, please advise them of the Luke's Army group on facebook.
I am also happy to answer all questions, as I also am a victim as was my son who died in foster care aged two, Luke Borusiewicz.
michael@lukesarmy.com

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou so much for this, much appreciated. I am honored to have an article on you site, always. Thankyou warrior :)

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You