Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, September 01, 2012

From Virginia


I created a page on Face Book my Granddaughter Tiffani Marie Johnson, Now under Virginia Reed, she was taken by Colorado Social Services because her Mother was using drugs, several people including my self and other Grand parents tried to get Tiffani and were turned down all because of false or unjust reasons.

I had to change the name on Face Book to my name Virginia Reed because I had posted the page to the Colorado adoption site, they called me telling me they are going to have face book remove the page, then they try to say I stopped calling my Granddaughter 6 months ago..complete lie! I never stopped and can prove it...They said I have no rights to her and I can not stop the adoption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You