Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, August 11, 2012

Anonymous Submission


My story began on october 10, 2011. My daughter of 17 shares with us she was sexually abused by her brother. The police are called to the home, and a report is made. We did not know of the abuse by her brother until this night. We are adviced to let her spend a few nights away. I allow my 13 year old daughter to go for comfort. The next few days CPS steps in makes a case and by December14, 2011 we have contact taken away. The girls are now 18 & 14 and the CPS in Lucas County is still fighting us for our now 14 year old. Shje has never been neglected or abuse. We still are not being allowed to see or hear from her. This my friends should never happen. I am the mother of 9 biological children. My husband and I have been married for 36 years. The Cps is also targeting our Autistic son and refusing to let her come home because of him. He can't speak for himself. This in America should never happen.

I respectfully request that you take a look at my story.  Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:20 PM

    Are you even sure that the accusations are true? So many teenage girls make such accusations.

    I would focus on, did it actually happen?

    Goodspeed to the poster.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You