Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, March 02, 2012

The monster at the end of this blog

For a moment there I thought that this social worker was sticking up for real parents in a response to those who are truly ignorant.

Never forget that reality is half media created.

The monster at the end of this blog

When I mention that I work in child welfare, there are a couple of questions that people instantly have. One is how I afford to live in New York on that pathetic salary. Well, I managed to afford not one, not two, but THREE awesome pairs of Chuck Ts, so there you go. The next is how I manage to work with those monstrous parents.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:12 PM

    I have been following this blog -Social Jerk -for a while and I don't think she is half bad. She is young but she is smart and dedicated. No slouch.

    I believe she is in NYC as I am. Truly, this may be one of the good ones.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You