Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, February 09, 2012

What a small world.

One of the shrinks who testified on the states behalf in my wife's TPR regarding her son back in 1997, after a total of 3 one hour sessions that took place a little over a year before the court date (she didn't like him) is now the head counselor at my daughters school. I have expressed my concerns that he is a liar and a fraud who will sell out a family for money to the school officials several times, and the most they have done is cut her off from his services over a conflict of interest.

What really pisses me off is this. She is diagnosed ADHD which is bullshit, not medicated because I won't, she has been in this school for 2 years, done fine up until the point where this asshole authorized the use of Prone Restraint on her and calling her the aggressor when really she is a kid who doesn't like to be touched, and they are concerned with what they call "sensory issues". Then it's suddenly an every day thing. Now I know my kid, and I don't have these kinds of problems at home with her at home, never had to restrain her, never not been able to control her. She is difficult yes, but we love her anyway and do fine with her as parents. And we are qualified to deal with a high needs and severely damaged foster kid unsupervised and have been doing so for years after they admitted their wrongful termination, so I am well known to CPS in my state as both myself and as LK and figure I don't have much to worry about as they know what I'm capable of.

Let me tell you what prone restraint looks like. I walked in on it once, my 70 pound daughter face down on the floor hands at her side, two big guys on top of her holding her down while she was screaming bloody murder, hyperventilating and this prick standing there with his little clip board expecting me, (the over protective parent who has had CPS up his ass one too many times and damn well knowing what I think of him and my dissatisfaction with his presence) to be okay with the whole thing.

We all know how good sociopaths and pedophiles are at passing their background checks (here's 1692 blog posts to demonstrate what I mean). Well I assure you that this guy fits the bill, and has them all convinced that they're doing right by these kids when putting them into dangerous holds, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised, after seeing his face while this goes on, if he gets off on it.

Now I'm getting calls, "Oh she was just in a little hold for a little thing like breaking a pencil or throwing her paper on the floor..." WTF is that? They explain it like it's no big deal, water it down. What do they call it in the anti abuse circles? Denial Minimization and Blame?

I'm about two seconds away from going off on these people, recording and posting video's from my cell phone, (which I can do) and naming every single one of these dumb f***s as they are officially on my nerves.

Anyway, I love you all and hope you are all having a good day. I am not.

LK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You