Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For L.A. Dependency Court, a first: the press

For L.A. Dependency Court, a first: the press

I have been attending trials in Los Angeles for 20 years. I've covered torture and murder, drug smuggling and bank robberies. I covered the trial of the officers who beat Rodney G. King and the rioters who beat Reginald O. Denny. I covered the murder trial of O.J. Simpsonand the child molestation investigation of Michael Jackson. I've been put on the stand and been told to reveal my sources for some unflattering documents regarding Police Chief Willie L. Williams (I refused). But one type of hearing has remained presumptively off-limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You