Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nightmares to deal with stuff I won't entertain during the day

Oh the suffering that these poor foster parents go through.

Nightmares to deal with stuff I won't entertain during the day

Today marks 16 months since CD joined our family. I will never forget reading Rebecca of Fosterhood's blog when her foster daughter went back to her mother at the 15 month mark. I remember thinking that I never want to be in that position. I could only imagine her pain at losing a child that she had once thought she would likely adopt. Here we are at 16 months, expecting that adoption is the likely outcome when we are still far from it being a foregone conclusion to this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You