Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Monday, October 31, 2011

From Carmela

I don't want to get into the whole story but I am mortified how corrupt CPS is. They have falsified documents, falsified statements from my children and I, verbally attacked me and the list goes on. They took my 10 year old son from me after interviewing him privately MANY times and EACH time he said he was NOT being abused. My 16 year old Daughter knows the system and how CPS works and told them she was being mentally abused after I told her she would not be staying at her friend's house during the summer and I cancelled her sweet 16 cruise due to the fact she had 3 F's on her report card. So now I "mentally abuse"my children and its "detrimental"to their safety that they be removed from my home. My Son was distraught and crying in the court room when he found out he would be taken away. I am disgusted, frustrated and above all the mourning is unbearable. These sickos are beyond flawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You