Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, September 10, 2011

I am not a foster parent


Yes folks. Every now and then we must take a trip into the toilet in order to understand how these creepy child loving types think. And might I ad: Shame on all of you who thinks what this woman says here in the following article.

Oh and hold on to your lunch.
I am not a foster parent

My husband and I are the blessed parents of six beautiful, amazing children who are all gifts from God. Three of our children are beautiful Caucasian children that I proudly gave birth to myself. Our other three children are beautiful African American children that God so graciously blessed us with through the miracle of adoption.
This woman does present a new and interesting stereotype though, one that I have not seen before. That is that one should not assume that she is a foster parent just because she has African American children.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You