Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, September 17, 2011

Batshaw Youth & Family Center / "CPS" Employee - THREATENS TO KILL ME!



On June 7th 2011 I'm peacefully demonstrating outside the Batshaw Youth and Family Centers (Child Protection Services / CPS/ DYP/ DPJ) located at 4515 St. Catherine Street west 514-935-6196, Montreal, Quebec, Canada - when I'm suddenly accosted (pushed, assaulted and my life is threatened) by a Batshaw Youth and Family Center "CPS" Employee - who says to me "I'LL F'ING KILL YOU" (this while PURSUING ME 20+ more FEET - physically attacking me) and then she responds "YES"... after I ask her if she is really going to kill me - all clearly heard on this video........... . WOULD YOU TRUST THIS BATSHAW WORKER ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR CHILD/ FAMILY?

Imagine... I'm only there demonstrating my discontent regarding the manner in which Batshaw appears to be administering my child's file (falsifying and altering Quebec provincial Government / protected documents/ records; fabricating evidence; committing perjury at the Youth Court by inventing / testifying about things that never ever happened) - (WHICH HAS THRUST ME AND MY BABY INTO A WORLD OF CHAOS AND HAS HAD THE EFFECT OF OBSTRUCTING ME FROM LOVING & BONDING WITH MY 16 MONTH OLD CHILD)... .

Everyone knows that Child/ Youth Protection is greatly needed in SOCIETY (this to protect the children) .... but to do so in a manner so as to blatantly disrespect Canadian Law and then cause serious grief to children, parents & families (by doing the exact opposite of what they are mandated by law to do)... seemingly because of a very big interest in PROFIT - vs - a very small and very limited interest in protecting any child? THIS IS COMPLETELY WRONG.

This video clearly shows what little respect Batshaw / Youth Protection / DYP/ DPJ has for Human Rights, the Law and the very children & families they are legally mandated to provide AID - ASSISTANCE & COUNSELING to......

WE THE FAMILIES, PARENTS, CHILDREN, RELATIVES & "SOCIETY AS A WHOLE" STAND TOGETHER AND UNITED IN OUR "EXPOSING" the BATSHAW YOUTH AND FAMILY CENTERS - "CPS" IN MONTREAL, QUEBEC CANADA - WHO IS CLEARLY OUT OF CONTROL - USING OUR HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS TO RIP APART AND DESTROY CHILDREN, PARENTS AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES!!! AND ALL FOR $$ PROFIT $$! - Enough is enough Mr. Manuel (Manny) G. Batshaw! - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH MANNY. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

1 comment:

  1. Callie Thornton4:00 AM

    LK is this YOU in the video? If so I'd like to talk to you.If not I'd still like to talk to you..This is something that I would definatly like to share through the radio. I try to put the shows on Itunes as well. they are $free to listen to there too. I'll send you a message through facebook.

    Callie
    peacejourney.net

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You