Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, August 05, 2011

Well this hasn't happened in a while...



Fortunately not all of the system sucks have attempted to just ignore me. Every now and then we can still have a little fun messing with those who help to make our lives a living hell and destroy families in the name child protection.

See, this anti-abuse preaching drama queen starts leaving comments on my YouTube page demanding that I advertise and support her cause. In other words she demanded my attention.

Now she's got my attention, I've checked out her work, formulated an opinion and she doesn't like it. She has gone as far as deleting my comments as they are not in support of her cause. Therefore I am forced to post any future comments that I would have to her regarding her work here on Legally Kidnapped where people will actually see it but she doesn't like what I have to say, so she starts tooting her horn in the comments section of the blog post.


But anyway. She demands my attention. So I played along and discovered that this person is rather actively and obsessively attempting to think up and get new laws passed that she thinks will help to identify child abuse earlier, keep abusers away from children, protect children from child abuse, etc when in reality it will simply open the doors and take away what few parental rights any of us have left.

Although I admire her passion and dedication to her misguided quest for a massive increase in government intervention into the family, I considered her position, spent some time in her newsgroup, watched several of her YouTube videos, and decided that although she is totally clueless in regards to the harm some of her ideas would cause, there are sadly many who would go along with her thanks to her repeated use of the great buzz words that sets off the sheep, "Child Abuse."

Therefore she is worth exposing, just like any other CPS lover.

Now I'll admit that my methods might be a little unorthodox, but I should probably also tell you that a long time ago I adopted a policy in regards to this blog. That policy goes something like this...

It is impossible to have an open and honest conversation in regards to the issues covered on this website without pissing somebody off. So be it.

And although I don't set out to offend anybody, just because something that needs to be said may offend someone is not a good enough reason to avoid saying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You