Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, August 11, 2011

Some people need to grow the f*** up!

But since they won't I offer a solution.

Although I am usually pretty good at avoiding these things, I ended up getting sucked into one of the Facebook Flame Wars, where my group was invaded by warring parties who are hell bent on exposing each other, giving each other bad names, and making any fragments of the so called Family Rights Movement look like a bunch of ranting and raving lunatics and just being all around assholes. I have officially put a stop to this on this group, I'm sure to the appreciation of many of the longstanding members who are serious, polite and good at being civil to one another. The integrity of this group will be maintained and the assholes will be booted.

But, because I'm a nice guy...

Welcome to The Fight Group.

Where all the assholes and warring parties can go to have it out all you want and I will not say a word about it. I would ask that what happens in that group stays in that group, but I'm sure the wild ones will not be able to control themselves. As long as Facebook allows it to remain open, as I'm sure some will not be able to handle it, will start complaining, and the lunatics will all come out thinking and saying whatever, but who knows.

Perhaps once they all get it out of their system, they'll kiss and make up and then we could all learn to co-exist like adults.

So come on Jon Doe, your # 1 target is already there waiting for you. Come and get him.

And please make sure you get the link right when you expose me on your show. That's www.LegallyKidnapped.com just so there's no mistake.

And now we will return to our regularly scheduled deprogramming.

1 comment:

  1. This Flame War business has been going on practically as long as people have had the ability to communicate electronically- beginning with EMAIL.

    This has been such an on-going problem for so long that there is actually a web site to help you identify the various TYPE of Flame Warrior each combatant is-

    http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed

    The rest of us who get dragged along in all the Butt-Hurt stupidity, is like being forced to watch dumb-assed wrestling on TV.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You