Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, June 01, 2011

CAS employees face workload worries

CAS employees face workload worries

Christine Rutherford was joined by about 50 other child protection workers from the Children's Aid Society (CAS) June 1 for an “information demonstration” outside the government offices at 159 Cedar St.

Note: Oh Waaaa!!!

Simple solution. Stop screwing with so many families and you're caseloads won't be so high.

Stop thinking that you're gonna save the world. You're not. Especially when you bite off more than you can chew, and use that as an excuse to half-ass the families that you are involved with.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:11 PM

    I am a victim of the Cas. My daughter is not safe in her foster home. I reported to my worker about my daughters safety and she was put back in harms way.
    I fired my lawyer Mr Skinner cus he wanted me to give the Cas crown wardship of my 12 year old daughter.
    Please I am in the need for help to get my daughter home

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You