Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Birth Parent Bias?

Birth Parent Bias?

I knew posting about Permanency Quotas was likely to cause some concern. I was a little surprised though that people were concerned that the quotas would cause caseworkers to have bias towards returning children home. At first I was surprised because I thought I had made it pretty clear that I was not even aware of these quotas as a caseworker - its purely an administrative issue. But as I thought about it longer, there was another reason that I was surprised -

2 comments:

  1. Hi, from Sweden. I'm a Swedish Korean adoptee. I blog about my life and experience on Taste Of Kimchi. I was wondering if I could add your blog to Adoptee Resources on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do, and send me your link as well.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You