Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How The Foster Shrink Convinces Herself That She's A Hero

I do gotta say that in all of the years since I have been at this, this is the first time I have ever seen a foster contractor blog a full psychological evaluation on a real parent. All based on meeting her once in court, and probably a lot of BS told to her by the nice social worker. Go figure.

Oh, I have seen them call you people every name in the book. I have seen them piss and moan about the real parents as if they are armchair experts on the rest of us. I've seen them complain about having to deal with you because you don't live up to their holier than thou standards...

But I have never seen anything like this.

CD's first visit with her mother

Yeah Tikun, just keep telling yourself that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You