Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, April 16, 2011

LK Announcement - LK on Mobile Devices

Thanks to advancing technologies, and the hard work of the Blogger team, and because I love you all so much that I am always looking for new and better ways to expose the fraudulent practices of the Child Protective Industry, I have just added a major new feature to Legally Kidnapped and Drugging Children.

Legally Kidnapped now has a Mobile Template, which will enable the feed to load much faster on mobile devices. So those of you who do follow Legally Kidnapped on 3G networks should have a much better experience with it as I have been notified by a few readers that load time was bad on cell phones, etc. As for dial-up users, sorry.

I tried it on my cell phone, it works great so far. And you can still view the web version so that you can find the links in the sidebar. On Mobile Devices the new template will come up automatically. I tried it, it works well so far.

Much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You