Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Last night I asked another question on Facebook.

The question was: Were you treated fairly by your caseworker(s)?

I will give you some of the answers, I won't give you their names.

  • ha! you are funny!


  • THEY LIED AND COST ME EVERYTHING


  • Far from it. They lie most of the time.


  • Because of them I have lost my first child and was forced to get her adopted but at least she was adopted into my family. I got evicted because of the constant nonsense and drama. They helped me out with bills even though I refused their he...lp and they said they just wanted to help us be a stronger family and then take me to court and tell them I'm a bad mother because I depend on them for their services. They told me they removed my daughter from my home because I couldn't stay calm then write notes on my visits with her and I was emotion less. I tried to be everything they wanted me to be but it was impossible. They made me sign papers saying I did things that I didn't do but I did anyway because they said I would get my daughter back faster. My daughter was in foster care until my birthday four weeks ago. that counted to eleven months. And the second that she was given to my cousins and I could wave bye bye to them they came to my house for no reason and made me give my daughter to my cousin on a voluntary safety plan or she would be put in foster care. Then I was forced to do a state program called help me grow designed for teen moms and the worker also worked for children services. She would come in my house and tell me how she testified against all her clients because they were all bad mothers and then she would bring over stuff for my infant and I wasn't allowed to refuse it now i'm back to all this nonsense again since I have been forced to have an open case with them again. I just think it's funny as soon as the day comes where they can't bother me anymore they come and fuck with me all over again.

  • i doubt you can find a positive story about cps- they are the devil

  • Ummmmm.if. i got treated fairly then i would have my family.

  • Hell no!

  • i wld say NO.seems like some of them r bias+work in their own best interest and not in the best interest of the child.they have 2 much power.they ruine so many childrens lives..best interest of a child is to live with bio parent(s)/family..been there got the t~shirt..in our case the bio father wasnt even interviewd be4 the socalled foster placement.after 3yrs+MEGA BUCKS still fighting 4 HIS child


  • A case worker is just another State employee working against you and your children. "The best interests of the children "is not in their goals.In fact, they couldn't care less about our precious children.I was involved with this corrupt sys...tem for ten years and I guarantee you, nobody is on your side nor the children's. Just look at the thousands of children on Foster Care. Our precious children are nothing but a business to these people.See More

  • NO.Not even a little bit.

1 comment:

Guess what

It Could Happen To You