Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, May 01, 2011

By Sandy

My name is Sandy. In March of 2010 DHS came to my home after recieving hotline information that i was using drugs. That day I submitted to a drug test that they claimed I failed, and it was never sent to a lab but instead discarded into the home trash. My children were removed that day and placed into foster care. Three weeks later i voluntarily submitted to a hair strand test that they then lost. After nine months and multiple passed tests later the hair strand test was found and showed that i passed. This all began thirteen months ago. I can prove MULTIPLE acts of corruption by the department and am in desperate need of legal advice, as my children have still not been returned to me. PLEASE HELP!!

2 comments:

  1. Larry Morrison9:17 AM

    Sandy go to FBI web site look under what they investigate. look for "color of Law" and "crimes against Children" you are victim and this should be an issue of the federal laws i am filing a "color of Law" report with the FBI my self. reply as a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:47 PM

    The FBI will just laugh at you you need to sue them under 42 U.S.C. Section 1983 in Federal Court you need to name all the worker`s the judge the prosecuter the GAL attorney for children they have and will violate your constitutional rights 1st,4th,5th.6th,7th,8th,9th and 14th amendments I know they just kidnapped my second child

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You