Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, December 11, 2010

UK Law Forces Christian Adoption Groups to Close

UK Law Forces Christian Adoption Groups to Close

Nearly every Christian adoption agency in the United Kingdom has been forced to close after resisting the government's equality laws.

Note: They choose to give your kids to gays over Christians? OMFG!

Let me clarify my position here. Personally, I'm not against gays at all. I'm not against gays being foster parents and I'm personally not against gays adopting children any more than I would be anybody else.

That said, I'm not against Christians either, they have a right to believe what they want to believe. And they should have the right to buy and sell your children to straight people if they so choose to get into the business! Well not really. What I mean is that if they are going to give kids to gays they should give them to Christians too.

Some people might see that as a better choice.

1 comment:

  1. When did gay become the opposite of Christian? Why isn't it the opposite of atheist?

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You