Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Submitted by Shannon

My "doctor", Susan McVey, who actually turns out NOT to be a doctor, offered to watch my daughter, Alivia Hanson-Lybarger back on March 1, 2010, while I recovered from an ileostomy reversal, removal of ovarian cancer, removal of ovaries, tubes, and cul-de-sac. I had no family willing to watch my daughter at this time. I trusted this woman with my life. As soon as she had my daughter, she started drugging me up with VERY powerful pain medications and numerous other medications. 60-120 pills of diuladid every 2 weeks, flexeril, gabapentin, buspar, lethal dosages of anti-biotics, demerol, etc. This was actually, literally, killing me. Susan McVey said that I was dying and wouldn't be around much longer. On June 15, 2010, I was tricked into signing adoption papers that I thought and were told were simply further limited guardianship papers. I had said good bye to my family, my son, my husband. It wasn't until July, when I stopped taking ALL of the medications Susan had been trying to kill me with, that I realized everything that had taken place. I demanded my daughter back. Susan refused. Since August 18, 2010, I and my son have not been allowed to see my daughter!! My daughter has been apart of our lives since birth up until 16 months. Alivia turned 2 this past Thanksgiving. All we want is our baby girl back. Joseph is always asking, "where is my livi", "when will my livi be back"? We continue to fight, fight, fight. The father never signed away his rights to Alivia. Alivia has severe asthma and requires a nebulizer and 2 different medications with it. Susan McVey has been illegally writing my daughter prescriptions instead of making her pediatrician aware of her asthma. Susan has threatened numerous people's lives for trying to help me and my daughter. Please, help bring justice for Alivia.

Thank you,

Shannon Lybarger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You