Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Submitted by a mom

On September 3rd, 2010 on my way back from a memorial for my cousin, my ex-husband sent me a text stating that I needed to call him ASAP regarding boys. So I call him and end up pulling over on the side of the freeway. He informed me that CPS showed up at his house stating that my older boys couldn't come home until my boyfriend was out of the house and that my 3 yr old was also gonna have to go somewhere else. I called and told my boyfriend about this so he left and hasn't been back since.

During this first few days I couldn't get ahold of anyone at CPS due to it already being after 5 when my ex-husband contacting me and it being a Friday of a holiday I had to wait until the following Tuesday to contact anyone. The CPS worker NEVER left any type of contact information with my babysitter for me to get ahold of him when he came to my house that Friday. I didn't know what I know now otherwise all this would have been done differently. I would have never ok'd for them to do a evaluation of my middle son by their dr or let them do forensic interviews of my older boys. Meanwhile my 3 yr old has been home with me all this time..

A local detective, the CPS worker and another worker tried to tell me that my kids were coached and talked alot of trash about my boyfriend. I only got to see my older boys twice outside of the CPS Advocacy Center and I wasn't alone with them.. My mom was with me the whole time. The last meeting we had they told me that my kids couldn't come home. I had a mental breakdown and was threatened by the Detective that I was gonna be ARRESTED if I didn't calm down. After I left with my mom they asked my kids what they could do to help them. My kids told them that they wanted to go home. Than the kids were asked "don't you like being with your dad?" my kids than replied "we like visiting with our dad BUT we want to go home to our house with our mom and our brother and be in our beds and have our toys and clothes." the next day my kids were allowed to come home.

October 2010 I recieve a letter stating Case CLOSED and UNFOUNDED! Boyfriend still not allowed to come home and not allowed to be around kids. I have been doing that cuz I was informed that if he's caught around the kids than I lose the kids.

November 2010 local cops still coming by and doing checkups when I am not home. One cop told my neighbor that one guy I am hanging around with (boyfriend) wasn't allowed to be around kids and he's killed a kid (lie). SO I called the CPS worker's supervisor to find out what the heck.. The CPS worker calls me and left a message on my voicemail that now there is a disposition that I will be receiving in the mail as FOUNDED! WTH???? Wasnt it just closed a month ago??

Well now I have signed up for Pre-Paid Legal to get an attorney so I can have some help here. My kids are my world.. My kids ages are 11, 8 and 3. They are asking about where my boyfriend is. My 3 yr old is always wanting daddy..

I have heard the story about my boyfriend's past from all his family and friends. He has NEVER hurt a kid willingly. He has roughed house with my kids (who are all boys). He has NEVER been charged or convicted of anything.. He has NEVER had a chance to be a father to his own kids due to lies that his now ex-girlfriend from 13 yrs ago and a court appointed attorney that he had. He wasn't even home when his ex's oldest daughter got hurt. So he has no clue how she got injured. He loves me and my kids very much and all he wants is for us to be a family again. We want to get married but that won't happen as long as CPS won't leave him or me alone.

Also another lil note: my 8 yr old is ODD, ADHD, Bipolar with Bilateral Clubfoot and Learning Disabilities. I have been the one who has gotten him ALL of the care that he needs. I am the one who has taken him to ALL of his surgeries. His father (my ex-husband) hasn't thought our son needs over half of the appointments that he's had. My older boys don't want to go to my ex-husband's because of his roommate. They are always telling me how they have to stay in their dad's room most of the time they are there. He doesn't really do anything with them. My kids and I have done more stuff as a family in the last almost 3 yrs since me and my boyfriend got together. My boyfriend has tried contacting the CPS here numerous times but CPS is telling my ex-husband that he hasn't contacted him at all.. So Oregon CPS is a bunch of liars..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You